CAE Associates hosted live ANSYS v13 Update Seminars in mid-March in Connecticut, New Jersey, and Long Island. These seminars were intended to educate the tri-state ANSYS user community about the new features available in the latest version of the software.
The one-day seminars featured live demonstrations of the new versions' by Patrick Cunningham, Senior Engineering Manager, and by Hsin-Hua Tsuei CFD Manager at CAE Associates.
The presentations and several example files that were given at the ANSYS v13 Update Seminars are posted in the Downloads section of our website or you can Click Here to Download.
Topics featured included:
- Workbench & Mechanical APDL updates and new capabilities
- CAD integration enhancements
- Meshing enhancements
- Explicit Dynamics new features
- ANSYS CFD enhancements
- High Performance Computing
- nCode DesignLife Fatigue capabilities
- Robust Design and parametric studies
- Engineering Knowledge Manager