The webinar consists of a demonstration of the following capabilities of the NX connection and ANSYS Mechanical:
- Connecting an NX CAD file with the ANSYS Workbench environment.
- Sharing geometric parameter data between NX and Workbench.
- Using the Workbench Named Selections Manager in the NX user interface.
- Using the Named Selections in Workbench to manage boundary conditions, mesh controls, and result scoping.
- Setting up a design study using the Workbench Parameter Manager.
- Using a fully defined analysis system as a template for similar CAD models
Click on the link below to view this presentation inside your web browser.