Featured Case StudyThe Norsea Gas Terminal in Northern Germany plays a vital role in the connection of pipeline systems coming from the North Sea to the natural gas distribution network throughout Germany. Built in...Stay
- ANSYS Software
Featured Case StudyRelying on ANSYS Composite PrepPost helped EADS Innovation Works to develop lightweight composites in aircraft design. ANSYS Composite PrepPost provided simple pre- and post-processing of composite...Stay
- Resource Library
- News &
Our Approach | FEA & CFD Consulting Services
How We Work with You
- Provide superior, timely and dependable consulting solutions that work best for your specific requirements, including size, experience, manpower, timeline and budget.
- Support local ANSYS users by providing advanced ANSYS software solutions, expert hot-line ANSYS technical support and customized training.
- Understand the engagement, including your big-picture perspectives.
- Identify your organization’s objectives and your metrics for success.
- Begin to build a trusted-advisor relationship for the long term.
Unlike most providers, we don’t specialize in one product or service—we offer a range of consulting options. It could be as simple as getting to the bottom of a product failure, or as complex as developing the infrastructure and process for simulation within the entire organization using a combination of software, training, mentoring and automation.
We have a Quality Assurance program that meets strict industry standards for all engineering design quality-related work.
Learn more about how we can help you implement simulation in your organization.
- Senior technical specialists with graduate-level educations and years of real-world experience.
- Worked in the aerospace, electronics, consumer product, turbomachinery, civil engineering, manufacturing, biomedical, energy, and nuclear industries.
- Brings a wealth of engineering knowledge to every analysis.
We have maintained long-lasting relationships with many leading corporations. See what they have to say.
Contact us for information about ANSYS software or training, or to discuss how we can help solve your engineering analysis challenges.
What Our Clients Say
I've known CAE Associates for over 20 years. They are knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful. Their team of experienced professionals has always offered courteous and immediate assistance.
- Ted Trembinski, Exelis Inc.
Upcoming Training Classes
Explore our Resource Library, containing more than 200 different Case Studies, White Papers,Tech Tips, Webinars and more!
- Engineering Consulting
- ANSYS Software & Support
- ANSYS Training
- About Us
- News & Insights
1579 Straits Turnpike Suite 2B
Middlebury, CT 06762
- ANSYS Software